Tuesday 10 January 2012

BEAUTY and the BEAST.

Beauty And The Beast
You always know what the story is.
Beautiful girls with ugly guys
What do they take us for anyway?


Beauty And The Beast
As they walk down the street arm in arm, I see them and once again feel the need to ask
myself the question.  How is it possible that a guy and a girl so dissimilar in physical appearance, there being such a
disparity in how attractive each is, be nonetheless in what would appear to be some sort of relationship? How do we explain this?

I must confess to you, my readers, that I have been
a little less than honest in pretending I had no answers
to my previous questions. You see, I lost someone
very dear to me, someone very beautiful, to someone
much like him. 

That is why i say BEAUTY AND THE BEAST.



Beauty and the BEAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment