Wednesday 26 December 2012

First Blog without Experiance :)

   My First Blog 

 

Hello!!! My name is Varun Shrivastava and this is my first blog ever. I felt like writing about it because i am very lazy and i thought this would be a better idea to keep myself involve in doing something which is merely not just a waste of time. Well, now i will brief you all about myself, well m pursuing my engineering currently. As u all know engineers are lazy and exciting both at the same time, and don't have time for anything so i would like to tell you that u have heard the truth :). Apart from engineering i represent my state in cricket which is my passion. And it gives me immense pleasur, not that kind of pleasure ;) but yeah this is something i like to do all day. 

Okay so now i have decided that i will do blog writing in my free time... so guys please tell me that what is it that u all like to read about, which is it that u love the most. Because i want to write something for the people... by reading which they can enjoy a little. So please tell me ur field of interest and i will be upto it. YO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment